A subscription to The Rugby Channel can be cancelled by logging in with an Apple ID.
To cancel an iTunes subscription, please follow the steps below:
- On the phone home screen, tap Settings
- Tap [your name] on the top of the screen.
- Tap App and iTunes Stores
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID (might need to sign in or use Touch ID)
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage
- Tap the subscription term you want to manage
- You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
By turning off auto-renew, the subscription is cancelled and will officially expire at the end of the current billing cycle. Premium content will still be available until the subscription period expires. Subscription fees paid for the current billing period are not refundable.
NOTE: Guide above describes an unsubscribing process when you pay for service with iTunes. In other cases please follow this instruction.