To change a current subscription plan, users must cancel their current subscription and subscribe to a new one. Premium content will still be available until the subscription period expires.
To cancel a subscription, please follow the steps below:
- On your phone home screen, tap Settings
- Tap App and iTunes Stores
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription.
By turning off auto-renew, the subscription is cancelled and will officially expire at the end of the current billing cycle. Subscription fees paid for the current billing period are not refundable.